Tuesday, May 24, 2016

One of my WorkOut Buddies has really had a great journey with Crossfit Champions. We started the challenge together and have stuck with it so far! Her results are pretty amazing--check it out, in her own words:
image1.JPGCrossfit was a life changer for me! I was in desperate need of help. I had no energy and no drive to get off the couch and I was at an unhealthy weight. I thought I had a thyroid issue because I was constantly tired and was getting heavier and heavier. Well my thyroid was perfect but my eating habits were not. I was addicted to sugar and soft drinks. I came across the 6wk challenge on Facebook one evening and it piqued my interest. My favorite part was that it would be all women and for the most part we would be starting on a level playing field. It was a huge stretch for me to actually go sign up because I'm an introvert and felt way out of my comfort zone. But the first morning when we all met up and got acquainted, I felt at ease. Everyone was so nice and encouraging. The workouts were tough but rewarding. The meal plan they gave us was easy to follow and it made a huge difference in my weight loss and body composition. There was a group of us that loved the challenge so much and loved the accountability aspect of it that we decided to keep doing crossfit together. We enjoy seeing each other's achievements and we hold each other accountable to work out. I have lost a total of 33lbs and gone from a size 14 to size 6! But most importantly I feel stronger and healthier everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment